Sorted Dealroom gives digital assets enthusiasts the opportunity to contribute in high potential and promising projects in a fully compliant manner.
Why Choose Sorted Dealroom?
We support high-quality blockchain & crypto projects irrespective of whether it is DeFi, NFTs or anything else.
Highly Vetted projects
Each project is hand-picked by the Sors team after a thorough review of the team, idea and scope of the project.
We conduct KYC and AML checks on our customers preventing potential frauds or scams on Sorted Dealroom.
Fair and Transparent
Every individual has an equal opportunity to contribute to listed projects on Sorted Dealroom
Safe and Secure
All data in Sorted Dealroom is AES-GCM encrypted which means your information is completely secure.
This information contained in this website is intended as a general introduction to Sors Digital Assets Limited and its activities as a Virtual Asset Service Provider (VASP) service provider and is for informational purposes only.
Before you engage with a VASP, you should be aware of the following.
- You should not transact with virtual currencies or assets if you are not familiar with virtual currencies or assets. Transacting in virtual currencies or assets may not be suitable for you if you are not familiar with the technology that virtual currencies or assets services provide.
- You should be aware that the value of virtual currencies or assets may fluctuate greatly. You should buy virtual currencies or assets only if you are prepared to accept the risk of losing all of the money you put into such tokens.
In the event you intend to onboard with Sors Digital Assets to trade in Virtual Assets, by onboarding with us you acknowledge that you are aware of any rules and/or regulations applicable to the provision of Virtual Assets and/or financial services, the high degree of risk involved and that in no event will Sors Digital Assets or any if its directors or employees be liable for any injury loss, claim or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) arising either directly or indirectly out of, or in any way connected with, the site, or its use.
If you are located, incorporated, or otherwise established in, or a citizen or resident of certain jurisdictions, Sors Digital Assets may be unable to, or otherwise reserve its right to refuse to engage in or establish a trading relationship with you. Please contact us if you believe you have received this notice in error.
RISK WARNING ON VIRTUAL CURRENCIES
The Central Bank of Ireland provides this risk warning to you as a consumer on virtual currencies: https://www.centralbank.ie/consumer-hub/consumer-notices/consumer-warning-on-virtual-currencies
Please make sure of the following when doing KYC:
1) Do not crop any pictures / scans of documents. Upload them as is, in their original state.
2) Please make sure that any utility bills, bank statements, and other such dated documents are no more than 6 months old.
3) When taking a selfie, please make sure that you are holding your ID document in the image.